- The men, both young and old, of Sodom wanted to rape Lot's visitors Gen. 19:4
- Lot only knows them as men, not as angels Gen. 19:1-5
- Lot offers his two virgin (why does that matter) daughters to be raped instead Gen. 19:8
- Lot real bad wanted to at least stay in a small city rather than go into the mountains Gen. 19:18-20
- God turned Lot's wife into a pillar of salt for looking back at the city Gen. 19:26
- Lot ended up living in the mountains anyway, so, since his daughters had no men with whom to bear children, they got Lot drunk and slept with him, each conceiving children who became fathers of nations Gen: 19:30-38.
- Abraham told ANOTHER king that Sarah was his sister, so God sterilized the kings' household Gen. 20: 1-17.
- Abraham confesses that Sarah is BOTH his wife and half-sister Gen. 20:12
- God lets Abraham send away the mother of his first born to make Sarah happy. Gen. 21:12.
Luckily, we don't have any people like that ruining our country today.