I LOVE comments. Please leave some even if they are brief half-formed ideas
that you aren't even sure you really believe. I just love comments.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Jobs.

from here. Jobs and wages are the economic indicators that I care about. I think that particularly in the service industry/technology consumption economy we live in, jobs and wages being strong is essential to the overall health of our economy. I also think that our economic system tends to encourage rewarding a few at the cost of the many, and that in addition to hurting the economy as a whole (including the few that have benefited) that it is wrong. So, I think that when we act collectively through the government we should work to support job creation and support higher wages.

Do that sound leftist?

No comments: