I LOVE comments. Please leave some even if they are brief half-formed ideas
that you aren't even sure you really believe. I just love comments.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Pick me up

I've been feeling a little blue lately. Here is the pick me up provided to me by Sojouner's Verse of the Day:
... it is an unhappy business that God has given to human beings to be busy with. I saw all the deeds that are done under the sun; and see, all is vanity and a chasing after wind.

- Ecclesiastes 1:13-14
thanks sojo

1 comment:

Matt Dick said...

Nice.

Also cheery, from my second favorite atheist:

Nature, more of a stepmother than a mother in several ways, has sown a seed of evil in the hearts of mortals, especially in the more thoughtful men, which makes them dissatisfied with their own lot and envious of another's.

-- Erasmus