I LOVE comments. Please leave some even if they are brief half-formed ideas
that you aren't even sure you really believe. I just love comments.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Horse Race


the far right column is Clinton support - Obama support; yellow rows Obama leads by more than 10%, green rows Clinton leads by more than 10%

There is no reason to try to couch this as anything other than my sports fan like obsession with the political race. It looks like Tuesday is going to be a very good day for Ms. Hillary. Nonetheless, I take great heart in the fact that A Guy in the Pew, similarly indulging his political junkiness, predicts there will still be a race for the Democratic nomination come less than super Wednesday.

I really like these two candidates. I know you're not allowed to say you like Senator Clinton, but I think she has a good heart, and I think her priorities are very close to mine. Once in office, I believe she will represent me well. And, Obama--well, he makes be believe things can happen that I know are foolish to believe possible, like a united America taking on the problems of the day.

I know, I know.

No comments: