I LOVE comments. Please leave some even if they are brief half-formed ideas
that you aren't even sure you really believe. I just love comments.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Christian America


I mostly think this map is cool because Christians (in yellow), which includes the Campbell-Stone movement from which my church emerged, have some counties. Maybe if God assigns delegates proportionally, the Christians will be relevant in determining whether the Baptists or the Catholics have the One True Faith.

Thanks to Matt for leading me to this map.

2 comments:

shadowfax said...

I'm very disappointed to see there are still so many Methodists around.

JimII said...

You shouldn't be. The Methodist are a generally progressive mainline protestant denomination. George W. notwithstanding, they're good people.