Al Qaeda is stepping up efforts to sneak terrorists into the U.S. and has rebuilt most of its capability to strike here, an intelligence estimate states, according to The Associated Press.
Just so we understand,
1. we have given up our protection against search and seizure because the Executive Branch now conducts searches without even retroactively getting a FISA warrant;
2. we have given up the historical moral authority we had of having never attacked a nation that did not first attack us or our allies;
3. we no longer honor the Geneva Convention;
4. we no longer forbid torture;
5. we have traded our nation's largest surpluss for its largest deficit; and
6. we have sacrificed 3000 plus soldiers on the field of battle.
All for what? For what noble cause? To protect us from Al Qaeda. These things seem to have nothing to do with stopping Al Qaeda. And now, we learn that in fact they have nothing to do with stopping Al Qaeda.
We have given up everything for nothing.
I feel like I am going to throw up. I can only hope this report is some false propoganda from the administration hoping to increase his poll numbers. I would hope it hasn't really all been for nothing.