I LOVE comments. Please leave some even if they are brief half-formed ideas
that you aren't even sure you really believe. I just love comments.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Ultra Cool Event

I will not be able to attend this, but it is certainly pretty germane to what I like to talk about here. It sounds super cool.

Saturday, May 5th, 6:00 pm

Hexalogue, moderated by Laura O'Neil

Representatives of six (hexa) faith communities will converse (logue) about "Who is Jesus?"

Panelists


Deedra Abboud, Muslim

David Felten, United Methodist
Jan Flaaten, AZ Ecumenical Council
Larry Gerber, United Methodist
Gen Kelsang Lingpur, New Light Buddhist Center

Vernon Mayer, AZ Center for Theological Studies

Grayhawk Boys and Girls Club, Scottsdale
20199 N. 78th Place, (Hayden/Thompson Peak)
$40 includes dinner catered by Outback Steakhouse
Co-sponsored by Via de Cristo and

Desert Mission United Methodist Church

Reservations: 480-515-4490, 480-595-1814

2 comments:

Josh Gentry said...

Too bad you can't go. You should find out how to get on one of those panels.

JimII said...

Thanks, man. That is a very nice thing to say. I'm pretty sure I'm not qualified to do such a thing, but who knows.